Assessment of Conformity in High Voltage Testing
JHILL consists of the following six high-voltage laboratories, academic advisors and related industries; and is active as an organization representing Japan in the field of high voltage technique and testing.
Activities of JHILL
Scope of JHILL is the following;
- To cope with problems concerning self declaration as reference standard measurement
systems (RMS) of high-voltage impulse testing, and to maintain RMS
- To plan and carry out international comparison tests
- To consider managing calibration business in the test laboratories in Japan
- To review standards concerning high voltage impulse test
- To exchange information to improve capability of test laboratories
- Any other matters concerning high voltage impulse tests
If you have any question concerning JHILL, please contact the following.
The Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association
Address 17-4, Ichibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0082, Japan
TEL. +81-3-3556-5884 FAX. +81-3-3556-5892